- Access via Gopher Way tunnel to Boynton Health Services
- Basement access via tunnel from the East River Parkway Parking Garage
- First floor access on east and west side entrances, main front doors, and south side entrance off the fountain terrace
- First floor cube access near west Washington Avenue Bridge
- Ground floor access on west and south sides of building
- Ground floor cube access from Washington Avenue, just south of bus stop
- Handicap accessible restrooms
Building Hours Definitions:
University Hours: Buildings are locked, but are accessible by all faculty, students, and staff using their U Card.
Public Hours: Primary entrances are unlocked and open to the public.
Restricted Hours: Some buildings may have restricted hours accessible to approved U Card holders. Please contact your department for more information.