COVID-19 News Alert: Buildings Systemwide Go To Weekend Mode March 17
- All University Libraries are closed. For specific updates on University of Minnesota Libraries go to https://www.lib.umn.edu/
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17, most University buildings systemwide will require a U Card or other secure means of access, consistent with the protocol for each of our campuses. If you need to be on campus, please have with you at all times what you need to gain building access.
- The health sciences buildings on the Twin Cities campus will continue to have public access by appointment only. There will be three staffed entrances from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. These entrances are: the second floor of Moos Tower at Washington, the second floor of Mayo Building at Church Street, and the third floor of Phillips-Wangensteen Building at the Delaware circle.
- Each building will have signs posted giving more information to the University community, the public, and vendors and contractors, should they need access.
- Check with your local campus for access to other healthcare resources in your community.
117 Pleasant Street Se
Minneapolis, MN, 55455
Building Abbrev: WALIB
Building ID: 042
Nearest Public/Visitor Parking
Exterior access via power door west side, and entrance on first floor. Tunnel access via northeast side in basement connected to Johnston, and southeast side in basement connected to Smith.
Food & Dining
CSENG DEAN'S OFFICE ADMIN
CSENG DTC ADMIN
LIBRARIES ACCESS SERVICES OFC
MN SUPERCOMPUTING INST ADMIN
OIT SUPPORT SERVICES ADMIN
WALTER LIBRARY CAFE