COVID-19 News Alert: Buildings Systemwide Go To Weekend Mode March 17
- All University Libraries are closed. For specific updates on University of Minnesota Libraries go to https://www.lib.umn.edu/
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17, most University buildings systemwide will require a U Card or other secure means of access, consistent with the protocol for each of our campuses. If you need to be on campus, please have with you at all times what you need to gain building access.
- The health sciences buildings on the Twin Cities campus will continue to have public access by appointment only. There will be three staffed entrances from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. These entrances are: the second floor of Moos Tower at Washington, the second floor of Mayo Building at Church Street, and the third floor of Phillips-Wangensteen Building at the Delaware circle.
- Each building will have signs posted giving more information to the University community, the public, and vendors and contractors, should they need access.
- Check with your local campus for access to other healthcare resources in your community.
The Elmer L. Andersen Library
222 21st Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN, 55455
Building Abbrev: ANDERLIB
Building ID: 220
Access via plaza level on south side, plaza level of northwest side, street level on north side, or elevator from Willey Hall ground floor to Anderson first floor
CSENG CHARLES BABBAGE INST
IMMIGRATION HIST RESEARCH CTR
LIBRARIES ACCESS SERVICES OFC
MINNESOTA POPULATION CENTER