COVID-19 News Alert: Buildings Systemwide Go To Weekend Mode March 17
- All University Libraries are closed. For specific updates on University of Minnesota Libraries go to https://www.lib.umn.edu/
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17, most University buildings systemwide will require a U Card or other secure means of access, consistent with the protocol for each of our campuses. If you need to be on campus, please have with you at all times what you need to gain building access.
- The health sciences buildings on the Twin Cities campus will continue to have public access by appointment only. There will be three staffed entrances from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. These entrances are: the second floor of Moos Tower at Washington, the second floor of Mayo Building at Church Street, and the third floor of Phillips-Wangensteen Building at the Delaware circle.
- Each building will have signs posted giving more information to the University community, the public, and vendors and contractors, should they need access.
- Check with your local campus for access to other healthcare resources in your community.
15 Church Street Se
Minneapolis, MN, 55455
Building Abbrev: ARMORY
Building ID: 011
Food & Dining
Food Court & Restaurants
Alternate Transportation Options
M: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
T: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
W: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Th: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
F: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
M: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
T: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
W: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
F: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Building Hours Definitions:
University Hours: Closed to the general public. Open to anyone with a valid UCard.
Public Hours: Open to the general public.